Tuesday, September 7, 2010

This Weekend... I


  • caught up on lots of lost sleep and relaxation.
  • spent Friday night with new friends and puppies.
  • cleaned my house, grocery shopped, & did the laundry.
  • shopped at Macy's, and made some fun purchases....
  • hosted my first football party in Idaho! So fun!
  • laughed and cheered with true blue Boise State fans!
  • packed my bags for a work trip to Nashville and Atlanta this week.
  • visited another church - can't wait to come in for a landing on this decision!
  • spent time with the family - ahhhh!
  • thoroughly loved this three day weekend after a very full three week back to school marathon.
I think I am supposed to link this back to the creator of "This Weekend.... I," but I am too tired to figure that out - maybe next weekend! Have a great week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment